TSAA Support Groups
Support groups have been shown to be really helpful in assisting people with TS to manage. Sharing informatioin and strategies can be very good, and of course the acceptance and understanding one can find is a positive thing. Recent research shows that support groups have a beneficial effect on living with TS.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on our support groups in the following areas:
- ONLY for information. Support group not currently meeting.
- Adelaide Support Group.
- Launceston Support Group. ONLY for information. Support group not currently meeting.
- TSAA Support Groups currently operate across the Sydney metro area and in some country towns.
- Newcastle/Hunter Support Group now has a Yahoo Group so members can keep in touch regularly.
- Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and in Brisbane.
Other Tourette Syndrome Associations in Australia
Tourette Syndrome Association of Victoria
President: Scott Coward
54 Railway Rd
Blackburn Vic 3130
Phone (03) 9845-2700
There is no SA TS association, however enquiries are handled by this centre and the Adelaide Support Group listed below:
Disability Information and Resource Centre
195 Gilles St
Adelaide, SA 5061
Ph: (08) 8236-0555 Fax (08) 8236-0566